Saturday, January 05, 2013

Flying Fox Review

Flying Fox

Mood-Altering Aphrodisiac Honey Shower Gel

$9.95 for 100mL


Instead of smashing plates or saying regrettable things, take a moment to cool off (or heat things up) in the shower with Flying Fox shower gel. The masses of sensual jasmine, ylang ylang and palmarosa oils work to relax your frazzled mind and a triple helping of honey keeps your skin cleansed, soft and sweet, even when your mood isn’t. But we’re pretty confident that the aphrodisiac fragrance will be enough to quell the darkest of spirits. Even better resolution to a bad mood? Share your shower and make things right standing up – washing their back of course!

FEATURES

  • Stress relief: Hop into the shower and escape with our mood altering, skin softening gel.
  • Sexy and soothing: Jasmine is often used for its seductive fragrance, but it is also used in aromatherapy for skin, muscles and depression.
  • Check the history books: Used as a skin ointment for over 2000 years – we use honey for its moisturizing effects on skin.

Main Ingredients

Ylang Ylang Oil
Honey
Hungarian Honey
English Honey
Greek Honey
Jasmine Absolute
Cypress Oil
Palmarossa Oil
Burdock Root and Jasmine Flower Infusion
Chinese Angelica 


How to Use


It's rather simple to use a shower gel for LUSH. It works as any other shower gel; however, only a small is needed to create a good lather.

Best for...

Waking up your senses
Everyday use
Leaving your skin smelling of Flying Fox
Moisturizing the skin

Overall...

This is my new favourite shower gel from LUSH. I loved the affect Flying Fox has on my skin, leaving it soft and smelling amazing all day long.

I got an excellent lather from the shower gel as well. I only needed a small amount to wash my whole body. It is great!

I can't say enough about the smell of this shower gel, the honey really comes through and even has amazing affects on my skin. I felt more awake, my skin felt rejuvenated, and left smelling great.

I would recommend this to everyone I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment